Indo Western Kurtis
- 1 of 1
Indo Western Kurtis Online Shopping
Origin of elegant and glamorous designer long kurtis!
When the traditional Indian outfits stretched beyond its border and gradually evolved to suit the needs of the fashion-savvy world, the fusion wear saw the broad daylight. One such Indian wear was the traditional Indian kurta once popular only among scholars, artists and poets and considered as one of the most iconic and ideal traditional attire for men in south Asia but, the growing needs and increasing globalization transformed this outfit into its female counterpart now globally known as Indian Ethnic designer long kurtis. There was a time when this female wear was usually very simple with rarely any elaborate designs and styles but, time changed and what a drastic and gorgeous change came forward in the form of Indo western kurtis. With its aesthetically captivating and comfortable to wear designs, this female clothing instantly became the talk of the town and every woman from all the age groups irrespective of anything has this outfit in their closet for sure.
What makes it so alluring?
Out of all the gorgeous styles of women clothing, some gain all the popularity and acknowledgment given to their superior taste and quality and some don’t. This particular clothing falls under the first category as it instantly became trendy among all the women because of its whole new style vibe echoing uniqueness but, what made it so prominent? Well, there are certainly some mind-blowing benefits of Indo western style designer long kurti styles that made it extremely desirable option for all the contemporary women.
- During festivals and celebrations, women often used to wear heavily embroidered garments, which hard to carry but, this particular women garment replaced fervent rush for festive clothing with all its unique designs and easy to wear styles resonating with innate traditional values
- When it comes to Indian ethnic clothing, every style was not ideal for all the occasions and you always had to make a wise decision while choosing these but, things simplified with this attire as there is indeed a vast range of best colors, styles, and patterns making it a versatile option for all kind of celebration.
- High on style, these garments are low on price. Yes, there is a huge difference in prices between the traditional festive clothing and these attires. With all the futuristic designing, style and competitive prices, they are good for several functions.
- These garments are internationally acceptable styles as they have perfect ethnic input and rich attributes of western designs and styles making it globally acclaimed.
- They have a versatile mix of themes, motifs, patterns, prints and more giving it all the diversity of colors and appearance making it a colorful, brilliant and exuberant fusion style.
- The fabric indeed makes a whole lot of difference when it comes to women dresses and this latest apparel style is available in versatile and finest fabric options making it a great option.
Opt for various patterns and styles for the ultimate glamorous look!
Indo western kurtis are highly versatile and sought-after women clothing owing to its sheer awesomeness and eternal styling bliss. Moreover, everyone loves to flaunt it and purchase some or the other pattern of this amazing clothing during online women clothing shopping. Just an FYI, there are more than 32 styles of this grooving women wear making it a global sensation. While it is hard to elaborate each and every style, some of the most prominent styles are here to ease your shopping spree.
- Tail cut: it is generally short on one side and a tail like an effect on the other side.
- A-line: it has a flare on the waist making an A-shape panel on this calf or ankle length women wear.
- Trail cut: quite similar to c-cut, this has c-cuts on both the sides
- Anarkali: With flared hemline, this is the epitome of grace and elegance.
- Angrakha: This has contrasting or similar flaps that lay on each other and later tied with a strap on one side.
- Gown style: Floor length, Anarkali type long designer kurti ideal for a rich style statement
- Shirt style: This is pretty much the longer version of formal women shirts.
- High-low: back hem is comparatively longer than the front hem
- Kaftan style: glamour is imbibed with wide drop sleeves
- Asymmetric: the hemline is asymmetric and gives an illusion of height
- C-cut: The front hem as C shape.
Something for everywhere clothing!
Classically created for festivities and celebrations, the Indo western kurti gradually became the biggest online shopping sensation with its supremely fabulous way of styling. Not just this, based on fabric, color, prints, patterns and styles, every individual piece has a unique appeal and charm making it ideal as an everywhere clothing. Here is the quick guide that could help you understand which style can be worn for which occasion and setting.
- For night parties and sit outs, go for ruffled and chiffon collection.
- For a girl’s day out or a casual outing, asymmetrical and high-low options are perfect
- The designer and exclusive selection is ideal for classy business buffets and socialite occasions
- Wedding celebrations and festivities call for something additional like embroidered and hand block printed one.
- As an everyday office wear, straight cut, center slit and long kurtis work wonder.
Accessorizing right can work enticing wonders!
Available in various styles, patterns, and fabrics, ideal for all occasions, celebrations and festivals, high on style and low on pockets! Well, enough said so far for long designer kurtis. Is it only enough to wear this women attire? In some cases, yes but in other cases, you definitely need to accessorize your clothes to leaves a sparkling impression on everyone. With this style of women garment, you can try all the permutations and combinations of jewelry, footwear, and bags. Although, just choose wisely depending on the pattern, style, and fabric of your choice.
Online shopping from versatile collection of Missprint
For all the fashion frenzy women of the contemporary world, Missprint brings forward a huge assortment of Hand Block printed long designer kurtis and more making your women kurti online shopping experience a sure treat. Our authentic products made from high-quality fabric, unique designing, and sartorial perfection are sure to captivate all your attention with their splendid style, distinct designs, enthralling quality and bold cuts.
With our immense collection of women clothing including ethnic tops, designer bottom wear, Indo western dresses, Indian suit sets and more you can witness a complete makeover of your personality and stance. You are sure to sparkle with our designer collection like never before!